Neuro Drinks – Brand review
Staying hydrated throughout the day can be tough, especially if you’re not exactly someone that sips on water frequently. Luckily, there’s a tasty option on the market that will not only keep you hydrated – it can improve nearly every aspect of your life, as vitamins or supplements would. Neuro Drinks is a beverage company with a line of drinks to help with every aspect of your lifestyle, from appetite to sleep. A veteran in the nutritional beverage space, Neuro has everyone obsessed with this drink, from Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton. The brand is always coming out with new science-based products to better your health. Here’s everything you need to know about the Neuro drink line.
Maybe you find yourself tossing and turning at night, or perhaps you frequently experience tummy troubles. Whatever imbalance your body is experiencing, Neuro drinks can help you find a solution with their delicious beverages. We love how comprehensively they’ve thought of every lifestyle aspect and the fact that they use proven, all-natural ingredients that are just as delicious as they are effective.
These drinks are filled with natural, plant-based supplements, making them a non-chemical alternative to pills. For people living with chronic issues who either don’t want to rely on prescriptions or can’t afford them, this drink can be a game-changer. In a world where burnout is all too real, having a drink like this to rely on can be comforting.
While all of their drinks are best-sellers, sleeplessness and stress are major issues for many Americans, and their neuroBLISS and neuroSLEEP drink can both help with that. Their neuroSONIC focus-oriented beverage is also a bestseller, and celebrities are often photographed with them. The fact that they’re low-calorie is a bonus. Some of the drinks are also sugar-free, making them suitable for diabetics and those with specific weight loss goals or an inability to consume sugar. The fact that they sell drinks for sex drive is also an unusual perk that not too many competitors offer.
All the flavors are fruity, and some people do complain that the sugar-free flavors have a slightly artificial taste. However, for those who are used to sweetener alternatives, this shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise. Blood Orange Passion seems to be a crowd-pleaser, as are the neuroSLEEP drinks which are not carbonated.
Reviewers agree that all the drinks work well, but that neuroSLEEP is the most potent and effective.
The unique function of the drinks and their fruity flavors are both outstanding features of the Neuro drink line.
- neuroSONIC: Sold in a blood orange passion flavor, this brain-boosting drink with L-Theanine. and caffeine can increase mood, attention, and energy after drinking a single bottle.
- neuroSLEEP: Struggling with insomnia? Thanks to melatonin, magnesium, and superfruit extracts, this tangerine or mango-flavored drink can help you relax gently and lull you to sleep.
- neuroBLISS: This stress reducer changes your brain’s rhythm so that you’re calmer and more focused than ever. Whether you’re looking to reduce stress or increase concentration, this white raspberry-flavored drink can help you chill out.
- neuroPROBUCHA: Good bacteria in our digestive tract are essential. Neuro’s lemon and ginger-flavored Probucha is their take on Kombucha, fortified with curcumin, ginger, Meyer lemon, and apple cider vinegar. It can aid with digestion and also help your body with absorbing nutrients.
- neuroIMMUNE: In this day and age, we could all use an immune boost. With tons of vitamins, antioxidants, and Aloe Vera, this drink will keep your body’s natural defenses even stronger.
- neuroTRIM: If weight loss is your goal, the fiber-filled and lychee-flavored neuroTRIM can help regular your blood sugar and contains zero grams of sugar. Green tea also helps support weight loss.
- neuroAQUA: If flavored water isn’t your jam, consider their hydrating alkaline water, made with pure Adobe spring water and magnesium, bringing it to an 8.5 pH.
- neuroGASM: Sex is a major part of our lives, and this drink helps you harness that playful energy with the help of L-Citrulline, which promotes healthy blood flow. Fittingly, the flavor is passion fruit.
If you prefer a more portable method, they also sell powder packets of drinks with their Sleep and Immune functions, which you can add to any drink you’d like. All these drinks have different cognitive and physical functions that boost your body with minimal side effects.
This line of beverages is surprisingly affordable, and way cheaper than juicing and other expensive wellness fads. It’s also available on affordable and accessible platforms like Amazon and Walmart. You can buy a 12-pack of Neuro drinks for $25 and under. You can even buy individual bottles in 14.5 fluid ounce services for under $2.
All the Neuro Water drinks are color-coded with their functions clearly labeled on the front. The bright packaging fits the vibrant, tropical flavors within. The bottle does come in a unique shape that can be reused for other drinks when you’re done with it.
Pros & Cons
- Improves hydration along with cognitive functions
- It contains important minerals and nutrients
- A low-calorie, sugar-free beverage alternative
- It may not be equally effective for everyone
- Some people don’t like certain flavors or sugar-free taste
- Not as effective as nutrients from natural sources
If you’re sick of drinking plain, old water and hate taking vitamins, celebs and regular people alike agree that Neuro Drinks may be a good option for you. And the short answer is that yes, this nootropic does work – the manufacturer ingredients and user feedback is proof of this. These beverages can provide important nutrients like minerals and vitamins in a flavorful little package. Each of the different Neuro water drinks have a customized wellness focus and helps you be a more functional human being. If you’re looking for a healthy way to replace high-sugar juice, sodas, and other sweet drinks or don’t often seek out natural forms of vitamins, the Neuro drink line can have a positive impact on your lifestyle.
It’s not just limited to their website, unlike other niche wellness drink brands. Instead, you can buy Neuro drinks from a range of big box stores and websites including Amazon, Walmart, Target, Kroger, and Shoprite.
Although with many of the Neuro beverages you can drink up to a bottle in one go, their sleep formula is potent. Still, the dosage varies based on the individual. You may want to start out with half an hour before bedtime, and based on the results, increase or decrease the dosage. For hardcore insomniacs, an entire bottle may be needed. But some people find that it can be divided in up to three servings.
It’s gluten-free, vegan, and kosher.
They’re recommended for adults and kids over 12 – those under 11 should get more comprehensive nutrition elsewhere.
Neuro drinks are made in the USA. They’re only also available within the US.