Ondo Socks Review: Are These No-Show Socks Worth It?
Many people are adding no-show socks to their wardrobes granted they’re comfortable and discreet. Their low-cut design makes them perfect for pairing with loafers, sneakers, and other casual shoes, but many pairs annoyingly slip down over your heel. Despite the fact that the brand just hit the market, Ondo socks have been gaining popularity among fashion-conscious individuals — but are they worth it? Here’s an Ondo socks review.
Made from high-quality fabrics and materials, these socks are soft, breathable, and eco-friendly. They have a non-slip design and they come in a variety of colors and styles, making them versatile and suitable for different occasions — especially since the brand offers a no-slip guarantee. Below are the most important details to know before purchasing.
In a rush? Get the fast facts:
- No-slip, no-show socks
- Average rating of over 4.5 stars
- Stylish, sustainable, and comfortable
- Lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking
- Four distinct types: organic cotton, merino wool, low-cut and yoga/pilates socks
- Available in a variety of trendy colors
- Five different sizes, from XS to XL
- Comes with a no-slip guarantee
- Prices range from $12 to $24 for a pair
What Are The Different Types Of Ondo No-Show Socks?
Ondo’s no-show socks are known for their comfortable and innovative design that seamlessly integrates with any outfit. These socks come in four different types to cater to the different needs and preferences of customers:
- Organic Cotton No-Show Socks: Crafted from a special combination of organic cotton and pioneering aerolight fiber, this sock offers an ultra-gentle feel alongside remarkable durability. Thanks to its certified organic fabric, you can enjoy the luxuriously plush texture without compromising on strength or longevity.
- Merino Wool No-Show Socks: Crafted from the highest-quality and most sustainable Australian Merino wool, this sock is not only light and breathable but also a superb temperature regulator for all seasons. You can ensure that your feet stay warm in wintery weather yet remain dry and cool during summer days.
- Low-Cut No-Show Socks: The third type is the Low-Cut No-Show Socks. This sock is specifically crafted using a combination of certified organic cotton and advanced aqua-X nylon fabric, boasting both comfort and style. Its unique low-cut silhouette guarantees that it will stay hidden in flats, loafers, and espadrilles while its two-tone design ensures maximum breathability for the perfect modern look.
- Yoga/Pilates Socks: As the name suggests, the fourth type of Ondo no-show socks is specifically designed for yoga, Pilates, and barre workouts. These socks come with toe-grip technology that offers a secure fit with just enough space to stretch comfortably. The air-cooling fabric allows breathability while its anti-slip features and no-slide promise make it an unbeatable choice. With these Yoga/Pilates Socks, you can enjoy both firmness and flexibility in one package.
What Fabric Are They Made Of?
Ondo’s no-show socks are made of a combination of special material blend that guarantees not only comfort but also maximum breathability and moisture-wicking capabilities. Not to mention, its lightweight construction ensures that your feet can stay cool even when the temperatures start to rise. Here are the materials used in the fabric of the different types of socks:
- Organic Cotton No-Show Socks are made of 62% organic cotton, 32% aerolight polyester, and 6% lycra.
- Merino Wool No-Show Socks are made of 69% Australian Merino wool, 27% nylon, and 4% spandex.
- Low-Cut No-Show Socks have a body made of 81% aqua-X nylon and 19% spandex, and the bottom is made of 70% organic cotton, 25% aerolight polyester, and 5% spandex.
- Yoga/Pilates socks have a body made of 66% Tactel nylon and 34% lycra, with the bottom being 40% nylon and 60% spandex.
What Sizes Do They Come In?
Ondo offers no-show socks in five different sizes for both men and women in their organic cotton, Merino wool, and Low-Cut range. The sizes range from XS (US 3-4) to XL (US 12.5-15) for men and XS (US 4.5-5.5) to XL (US 15-16.5) for women. However, their Yoga/Pilates socks are sized differently. Men’s sizes range from S (US 4-6) to L (US 9-11) and women’s sizes range from S (US 5.5-7.5) to L (US 10.5-12.5).
Are There Any Color Options?
Yes, Ondo offers a range of colors for each type of no-show sock.
- Organic Cotton No-Show Socks is available in 9 colors – charcoal black, arctic white, mirage gray, almond beige, midnight blue, cabernet red, caramel mocha, tidal blue, and orange green.
- Merino Wool No-Show Socks come in 4 colors – charcoal black, teal blue, quartz pink, and serene blue.
- Low-Cut No-Show Socks 6 color options – matte black, cream beige, forest green, royal purple, tangerine orange, and skyway blue.
- Yoga/Pilates Socks come in 7 colors- Sand beige, plum purple, charcoal black, maroon red, and mint leaf.
Where Are They Made?
Ondo no-show socks are designed in New York, developed and tested in South Korea, and manufactured ethically in Vietnam and South Korea. The socks are shipped from Ondo’s warehouse located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
What Is The No-Slip Guarantee?
Ondo offers a money-back guarantee if their socks come off while wearing shoes. However, you need to return the socks so they can identify the issue. It’s also important to know that slippage caused by sizing issues is not covered under the guarantee.
How Much Do They Cost?
You can find Ondo’s no-show socks at different prices, ranging from $12 to $24 per pair. The cost may vary based on the type of sock you select. Additionally, you can purchase 4, 8, and 12-packs of organic cotton, Merino wool, and Low-Cut variations, which are priced between $48 to $180.
What Are Reviewers Saying?
Ondo’s no-show socks have an average rating of over 4.5 stars — making them a highly sought-after option for customers looking for quality and comfort. One reviewer said, “I have tried all of the socks. These are the best and stay put. They are so comfortable. You get what you pay for and these are well worth it. Top quality and would buy them again,” while another commented: “Great socks in beautiful colors! They are comfortable, and truly no-show!”
Interested? Shop Ondo Socks Here.
Thanks for reading! We strive to provide you with honest feedback about the products we use and love. So you’re aware, we may collect a commission from the affiliate links on this page, which help us keep Finders & Keep up and running. Product prices are correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.