Ohora Nails Review: Do These Gel Nail Strips Work?
If you’re someone who loves having beautiful nails, but doesn’t have the time or budget to visit a salon regularly, you might be interested in trying out Ohora nails. These gel nail strips have taken the social media world by storm with their vibrant colors and eye-catching designs — plus they claim to offer a long-lasting, chip-free, salon-quality manicure at home without the need for any special tools or skills. But the question is, do they actually work? As an avid fan of gel nails, I decided to do an Ohora nails review to take a closer look at these semi-cured strips and see if they live up to the hype. If you’re curious about whether Ohora nails are worth trying, keep reading!
In a rush? Get the fast facts:
60% cured gel nail strips
Each order includes 30 easy-to-use nail wraps (14 accents and 16 solid colors) in 15 different sizes
Two prep pads, one nail file, and one wooden stick included in your order
Easy to apply and remove
LED lamp required to completely cure the nail
Costs anywhere between $12 to $19 depending on the design
What Are Ohora Nails?
So, what exactly are Ohora nails? Essentially, they’re gel nail strips that use a special gel formula to adhere to your natural nails (without damaging them) and give you a perfect, long-lasting manicure in minutes. Ohora nails are the brainchild of the Korean beauty brand Ohora, which launched in 2019 and offers a range of other nail care products, from nail polish to cuticle oil. But the real star of the show? These gel nail strips. With dozens of fun, trendy designs to choose from (think everything from marble patterns to floral prints), you’re sure to find a set — or three — that fits your personal style.
What sets Ohora apart is their innovative semi-cured gel nail strips, which are shipped 60% cured initially but fully harden when cured with a UV lamp at home. Additionally, the kit comes with a set of tools that you need to prep your nails and apply the strips accurately. And since they last up to two weeks, you won’t have to worry about chipping or smudging your polish anytime soon. Say goodbye to salon appointments and say hello to Ohora nails!
How To Apply Ohora Nails
Applying Ohora Nails is relatively simple, even for beginners. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to apply the gel nail strips that promise to give you salon-worthy nails at home:
- Clean your nails: To clean your nails and fingers, use the alcohol prep pad that is included in the kit.
- Choose the right size: To achieve a flawless fit, choose the nail size that is closest to your natural nail bed.
- Peel and apply: From the cuticle’s opposing side, peel the stickers off the plastic. Starting at the center of the nail’s base, attach the nail sticker. Stretch the sticker so that its sides touch the side of your nail bed if they don’t already. The sticker is stretchable because it is only 60% cured.
- Seal the edges: To guarantee the finest seal, go over the nail’s edges with the wooden stick that was provided.
- Clip the excess: Use your natural nail as the base and trim the extra sticker roughly with nail clippers.
- Cure under the UV lamp: Apply top coat and cure each nail for two cycles of 60 seconds each under a UV lamp.
- File to perfection: Finally, file the cured nail once again to give it a flawless finish.
How To Remove Ohora Nails
Unlike standard gel or acrylics, removing Ohora gel nails is pretty easy and gentle on your natural nails.
- Apply the remover: Drop one to two drips of easy peel remover at the edge of your gel-applied nail and wait two to three minutes to let it soak in.
- Lift the gel: Soak your wooden stick with a remover and with it, gently push the edge of the gel, lifting it up.
- Keep it moisturized: Drop a bit of remover in between your nail and the lifted gel to keep it moisturized. This is important because if you remove it dry, your nail might be damaged.
- Repeat and remove: Repeat the process several times until you have completely lifted off the gel.
- And there you have it! Clean, polished nails in no time.
Where To Buy Ohora Nails
What Do Ahora Nails Cost?
With ample different color and design options, Ahora gel-nail strips are reasonably priced for anywhere between $12 to $19. And for those who like to switch things up, each box comes with 30 easy-to-apply nail wraps (14 accents and 16 solid colors) in 15 different sizes, as well as two prep pads, a nail file, and a wooden stick. Plus, with a 100% satisfaction guarantee policy, you can get a replacement or a full refund if you’re not satisfied with your nails.
Are Ohora Nails Worth It?
After a thorough Ohora nails review, I absolutely think they’re worth adding to your nail care routine. The convenience of achieving salon-quality nails right at home is unmatched, and the vast range of colors and patterns make them a go-to option for every occasion. They’re also long-lasting, and although removing them can take a bit of time, the overall process is gentle on natural nails. Plus, they’re much more affordable than regular salon visits or applying acrylics — a fantastic and trendy addition to your nail care collection that’ll provide you with gorgeous, long-lasting nails, that’s Ohora nails!
Pros And Cons Of Ohora Nails
– Ohora Nails are budget-friendly and provide you with a salon look at a fraction of the price.
– They’re relatively easy to apply and can last up to two weeks.
– The gel strips come in a wide range of colors and patterns to cater to everyone’s preferences.
– Applying it is gentle on your natural nails as they don’t require harsh filing or drilling.
– Although removing Ohora nails is relatively easy, it can take longer compared to regular nail polish.
– If you have larger nail beds, you might find it challenging to find a strip that fits perfectly.
– You will also need to buy an LED lamp, which is an additional expense.
What Do Other Reviewers Have To Say?
According to many reviewers, this innovative product is one of the best they’ve tried. One reviewer raved, “[The] best thing for my nails!” Another reviewer wrote, “Super cute, easy to apply, and long-lasting!”
Ohora nails are not only convenient but also cost-effective, allowing users to save money by avoiding pricey salon visits. As one reviewer put it, “I’ll never go to the salon again!” Many have expressed their love for the variety, stating, “Love the designs,” while others have praised the final look, saying, “Cute design and beautiful finish.”
Overall, the consensus among reviewers seems to be that Ohora nails are a game-changer for anyone who wants to achieve a stunning, long-lasting manicure at home.
Interested? Shop Ohora Nails Here.
Thanks for reading! We strive to provide you with honest feedback about the products we use and love. So you’re aware, we may collect a commission from the affiliate links on this page, which help us keep Finders & Keep up and running. Product prices are correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.