Coterie Diapers Review
Having a baby is one of the most wonderful things in the world. But it also comes with a lot of stressful choices and decisions – from what stroller to buy to which bottles are best, etc., there are so many things to think about. One thing that all new parents can agree on, though, is the importance of diapers. They’re not just necessary for keeping your baby clean and dry; they’re also essential for protecting their health.
There are a lot of new parents out there who are finding themselves in uncharted territory, trying to figure out which diapers are best. It’s not just the initial decision of what kind of diaper to buy – cloth or disposable, but also the diaper brand. For first-time parents, the amount of information (and often conflicting information) about diapers can be overwhelming. That is why we’ve researched and written this Coterie diapers review – to make the process a tad easier for you (we know you’ve already got a lot on your plate!).
Coterie is a new player in the world of diapers, and they’re quickly making a name for themselves with their innovative designs, eco-friendly materials, and top-quality disposable diapers. They’re also a subscription-based service that delivers diapers directly to your door. With Coterie diapers, you can feel confident that you’re doing what’s best for your child – both in terms of their health and the environment. Read on to learn more about Coterie ultra-soft diapers.
Coterie – Brand & Sustainability
Coterie is a new diaper company that is shaking up the industry and the parenting community with its innovative baby care products and commitment to sustainability. They design and produce their products with a green perspective in mind, seeking to minimize their environmental effect while pursuing earth-friendlier disposable diapering without sacrificing performance or safety.
All of their products are free of parabens, phthalates, fragrances, and chlorine bleaching, so you can be confident that you’re using a safe product on your baby’s delicate skin. In addition to their plant-based fibers and natural materials, they are also ultra-soft and absorbent. Their diapers have a unique design that allows them to move with your baby, so they’re comfortable to wear and don’t cause any irritation. Coterie diapers come in a variety of sizes to fit babies of all ages, and they are also dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic.
Coterie’s dedication to sustainability doesn’t stop at its diapers; the brand also works to reduce packaging waste. They use recyclable shipper boxes that are well-packed and never utilize packing peanuts or plastic insulation. They also offset every purchase by participating in initiatives that reduce carbon dioxide emissions in the environment. Visit their website and see for yourself all that they have to offer.
Coterie – Products
Coterie offers disposable diapers, pants as well as eco-friendly wipes.
- Diapers – Coterie diapers are designed for maximum comfort and absorbency. They can hold up to 70% more liquid than other brands. They also feature 4x faster absorbency and 3x drying power, so you can be sure they’ll regulate moisture levels, keeping your baby dry and comfortable all day long. Made with Apex® Technology, Coterie ultra-soft diapers have high loft layers for a plush touch and a textured feel, while the 3D advanced webbing adds an extra element of softness. They also come with a hook tab fastening system and a wetness indicator. Coterie diapers are independently tested by reputable third-party laboratories, and you can find their results and safety reports published on the Coterie website for complete transparency. Whether you’re dealing with a messy newborn or a fussy toddler, Coterie diapers are sure to exceed your expectations.
- Pants – Coterie diaper-pant is a versatile and absorbent product that features a 90% more liquid capacity, a 3x drier skin technology, 2.5x more stretch, providing added comfort and flexibility, and a 2-in-1 design that allows you to use the pant as either a diaper or a training pant. From crawling to a gentler transition into toilet training, this uniquely designed diaper pant allows for greater mobility and offers overnight absorbency, preventing leaks. It also features an adjustable waistband for a snugger fit. Coterie diaper pants are an excellent choice for parents who are looking for a reliable product that will help their child stay dry and comfortable.
- Wipes – Looking for a safe and effective way to clean your baby’s bottom? Look no further than Coterie baby wipes! Made with 100% plant-based VEOCEL™ Lyocell, these ultra-soft wipes are gentle on delicate skin and strong enough to handle even the messiest of diaper changes. In addition, they’re a pediatrician-approved and dermatologist-recommended product. Designed with eczema-prone and newborn skin in mind, they’re hypoallergenic and free of fragrance, dye, parabens, and phthalates. Also, they’re convenient and easy to use – just grab a wipe, give your little one a quick clean, and you’re good to go. And because they’re disposable and easily compostable, you can simply discard them in your green bin when you’re finished with them. No waste, no fuss! Coterie baby wipes keep your little one clean and fresh – without all the hassle, making them the perfect solution for busy parents on the go.
Parenthood should be an exciting and joyful time, not a stressful one. That’s why Coterie offers a range of diapering solutions to make it easy for parents to care for their babies. Explore their collection today!
Coterie Diaper Sizes
Coterie’s products are specially designed to adjust and grow with your baby because they understand that each child develops differently. In addition to allowing adjustments for various developmental stages and activity levels, they provide a detailed size chart and advice on how to determine the best fit for your baby’s current weight and height range.
However, the age and weight limits on sizing charts are based on averages; and all babies and diaper brands are built differently. Keeping that in mind, if you have any doubts or questions about what size or fit is best for your baby, you can reach out to Coterie’s team of experts and they’ll always be available to help.
Where to Buy Coterie Diapers?
Coterie diapers are available on their website and can be shipped anywhere in the US. Some of their products can be bought at Whole Foods Market stores nationwide and online at Babylist.com.
Pricing & Auto-Renew
You can buy Coterie products a la carte or subscribe to their Auto-Renew program and save 10% on every order. For example, Coterie ultra-soft diapers cost $100 for a month’s supply (the number of diapers varies according to size). Coterie pants cost $105.50 when bought without a subscription, while their baby wipes cost $30 for a 4-pack and $60 for an 8-pack.
With their Auto-Renew program, you can customize your diaper order to better suit your specific needs and save time by never having to run out to the store again. Plus, subscribing to this program also gets you access to a personal diaper assistant, meaning if you ever need help with your diapers, you can text them and get help anytime. This program is flexible and can be canceled at any time. Subscribe now!
Shipping & Returns
Coterie provides free standard shipping on purchases of $49 or more to the 48 contiguous United States. Orders under $49 will always incur a $7.50 shipping fee, regardless of whether they are trial packs or not. They also provide expedited shipping for $25. Orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are only eligible for express shipping. They don’t accept returns, but they will apply the cost of up to six unopened packs from your most recent order towards your next purchase.
The Bottom Line
Coterie diapers are a great choice for parents who are looking for a safe and reliable diapering solution. Their products are well-made, adjustable, and easy to use. Plus, their Auto-Renew program is an excellent way to save money on your diaper purchases. So, if you’re looking for a quality product that will help make your parenting life easier, be sure to check out Coterie!
You should buy Coterie diapers if:
- You’re looking for disposable diapers that are made with plant-based materials (25%) and are free of harmful chemicals.
- You are a conscious consumer looking for a diapering solution that is both gentle on your baby’s skin and the planet.
- You want a diaper that features high-quality materials and construction for a truly luxurious experience.
- You’re looking for a diaper that’s soft, cloth-like, and gentle on your baby’s skin yet disposable.
- You want the peace of mind that comes with knowing your child is comfortable and safe.
Your search for a premium disposable diaper that’s gentle on your baby’s skin and the planet ends today. Place your Coterie order today.