Do you love your daily cup of coffee? Do you savor every sip, or do you just gulp it down to get the caffeine fix you need? If you’re the latter, you might not be too picky about which brand of coffee you drink. But if you’re a coffee connoisseur, then you know that different brands of coffee can make all the difference. When it comes to choosing a coffee, there are many factors to consider. The flavor is certainly important, but so are price, convenience, and ethical considerations. With so many choices on the market, it can be hard to know where to start. Two popular options are Copper Cow Coffee and Jot.
Copper Cow Coffee is a popular choice for coffee lovers who appreciate great flavor and convenience. The company offers a wide variety of flavors, all of which can be brewed with just a single-serve Copper Cow pour-over coffee filter. The coffee is also Fair Trade so you can feel good about supporting a company that is committed to ethical practices. Jot is another popular coffee brand, known for its organic concentrated coffee and a more intense coffee experience.
So, which coffee brand is right for you? That depends on your personal preferences. If you’re looking for great flavor and convenience, Copper Cow Coffee is a good choice. If you’re looking for a more intense coffee experience, Jot might be a better option. Whichever brand you choose, you’re sure to enjoy a premium cup of coffee! Keep reading to learn more.
About the Brands
Copper Cow Coffee is a company created by a Vietnamese-American woman to make excellent Vietnamese coffee (free of artificial chemicals or high prices) easily accessible to everyone. In addition to the different types of roasted coffees, they also offer lattes, teas, and creamers on their website. Copper Cow Coffee’s rise to the top is no surprise when you consider how delicious their coffee is. On top of that, their beans are sourced from sustainable and ethical farmers who are paid more than twice the going market rate! Their grounds and packaging boxes can either be composted or (mostly) recycled, making them even more environmentally friendly. Also, Copper Cow Coffee’s shark tank debut was a great success, with one of the sharks even offering to invest in the company! This just goes to show how much potential this specialty coffee company has.
Jot is an organic coffee brand that offers incredibly strong and concentrated coffee, unlike any other out there. They only source from sustainable farms that are located in unharmed forests in South America. And then, using their unique extraction process they condense that coffee down to its strongest form while maintaining flavor and freshness; ensuring that their coffee is at its finest. Their flagship product, Jot Ultra Coffee is carefully brewed using a closed system and a modern enrichment process that creates an incomparable level of concentration without additions or subtractions. Jot coffee concentrate is 20x stronger than your average cuppa. The brand perfects every batch of coffee from beginning to end, so you get the best balance of delicious taste and amazing smoothness in every single scoop. With Jot, the ultimate coffee bliss is only a tablespoon away!
Copper Cow Coffee and Jot are both great brands that offer sustainably-sourced, delicious coffee. To know which coffee brand is right for you, let’s look at their similarities first.
- Product Offerings: Let’s talk about coffee.
Copper Cow Coffee offers ready-to-use pour-over coffee filters and ground coffee pouches. Their products include:
- Classic Black: A dark roast blend that is robust, smooth, and chocolatey with a nutty undertone, making it versatile enough to be enjoyed black or in a latte.
- Decaf Black: If you’re looking to cut down on caffeine but still want that delicious taste of coffee, look no further! This smooth blend is perfect for those mornings (or afternoons) when you need a break.
Jot requires you to mix their coffee concentrate with water or milk (ice, optional) to make Jot cold brew or any of your desired drinks. They offer three blends:
- Original: A tasty, smooth, and balanced blend that’s easy to find and never dull.
- Marigold: This member-exclusive Mexican blend has notes of nutty chocolate and sweetness from honey and molasses.
- Dark: A rich, dark blend that’s bold and flavorful.
- Quality & Sustainability: Both companies focus on quality over quantity. From sourcing only the finest beans from sustainable farms to roasting them to perfection, both these brands go the extra mile to ensure that their coffees are of the highest possible quality. Not only are they excellent leaders in their field, but they also take care of the environment. As a result, they’re always striving to reduce their impact and conserve resources.
- Subscription Service: Copper Cow Coffee & Jot both offer flexible subscription services for their products. Customers can choose to receive a recurring shipment at regular intervals (of their choice), so they never have to worry about not having a fresh supply on hand. Additionally, subscriptions come with lucrative discounts and perks, making them an even more attractive proposition! Sign up today!
- Blogs & Recipes: Both brands offer an array of recipes and blog posts on their websites, helping customers get the most out of their products. From creative ways to use coffee grounds to delicious flavor combinations, there’s something for everyone!
Visit the Copper Cow Coffee and Jot websites and discover the rich world of coffee today!
Now that we’ve looked at some of the similarities between Copper Cow Coffee and Jot, let’s take a look at how they differ.
- Product Offerings: Whilst both brands offer quality coffee, Copper Cow Coffee also offers tea and latte products, as well as creamers, making them a one-stop shop for all your Vietnamese coffee needs.
- Flavor Profiles: Copper Cow Coffee has a wide range of different flavor profiles available, from classic black to their unique lavender and salted caramel. Jot coffee concentrate, on the other hand, does not include any added flavors.
- Product Type: Copper Cow Coffee offers ground coffee and pour-over filters, both of which are in powder form whereas Jot only offers liquid concentrate in coffee bottles.
Retail Locations: Copper Cow Coffee is available in select stores across the US, as well as online. Jot is an online-only brand.
Copper Cow Coffee is fairly priced, with most of their single products costing $10-$20 and bundles/kits running $59-$69. You can buy their 12-oz bag of ground coffee for only $17 or an 8-pack of pour-over filters for $14.
Jot is a bit more expensive. Their coffee bottles, with a serving size of 14 cups, cost $26.
Shipping & Returns
Copper Cow Coffee offers free shipping on all orders over $30 and a flat shipping rate of only $5.95 for those who don’t meet the minimum order amount. Unfortunately, they do not ship to APO addresses or internationally at this time, but they cover the contiguous 48 states in the U.S., Alaska, and Hawaii with ease! They process orders within two to three days and send you a notification with tracking information once it ships. Because of regulations on health and safety, they do not offer returns for sanitation reasons.
Jot offers free shipping in the contiguous US if you buy 2 coffee bottles or more. For customers in the non-contiguous US (excluding military addresses), free shipping is available for orders of 3 bottles or more. If an order does not reach the free shipping criteria, a $7.95 and $10 shipping charge will apply for contiguous and non-contiguous states respectively. You have 20 days to decide if you like Jot Ultra Coffee. If not, reach out to them and they will give you a full refund, no questions asked.
Copper Cow Coffee is ideal for those in search of a one-stop shop for their Vietnamese coffee needs as they provide ground coffee, tea, latte products, creamers, and pour-over filters. Their flavor profile selection is wider, ranging from black to churro and peppermint. Jot specializes in supplying coffee concentrate and is a great choice for those who prefer their coffee without any added flavors.
So, there you have it! A quick comparison of Copper Cow Coffee and Jot. Both brands offer great coffee, but depending on your needs, one might be a better fit for you than the other, and only you can be the best judge of it. Order your preferred coffee today!